Detailed report in English, including graphics, expert assessment of results and case studies. Delivered in PDF format (64 pages).
View the standard edition of the Global Naming Rights Report 2015 here.
Terms & Conditions
Price on request.
Repucom’s first-ever Global Naming Rights Report 2015 delivers data, facts and expertise on the sponsorship tool naming rights of stadia/arenas in various global key markets. Besides the European football market, other fields of investigation for this qualitative comparison are the Major Leagues in USA/Canada, Baseball/Football in Japan and the Australian Football League in Australia.
Additional Features of the special edition:
- Benchmarking of the naming rights market – top ten deals per market
- Price per seat comparison
- Involvement of local companies in naming rights sponsorships
- Additional case studies of innovative naming rights sponsorship activation concepts
- Additional insights into trends and developments in the global naming rights market
Take a look at the standard edition of the Global Naming Rights Report 2015.